In my recent post titled Demand generation is about lead generation and oh-so-much-more, I shared what it takes to be a superstar demand generation marketer today.
Now I’d like to introduce the superstar demand generation marketers that I’ve come across. I participate in local demand generation peer groups via MassTLC, the Boston Marketo User Group and SiriusDecisions – and these stand out as the best of the best.
What do they have in common?
- An innate grasp of the multi-faceted, multi-dimensional approach needed for demand generation today
- An intense drive for measurement and data driven decisions
- A commitment to the process within their sales and marketing organizations needed to drive demand generation effectiveness
- Creativity to produce demand generation programs that stand out from their competitors
For each, click to see our interview with the All-Star to learn about their secrets to success for world class demand generation covering topics including an example of an innovative program, details around their marketing technology stack, their approach to content creation and how they got their start in marketing and demand generation.
And with no further ado, here’s our Moneyball Marketer Demand Generation All-Stars:
- Ellie Mirman, VP of Marketing for Toast
- Jonathan Burg, Senior Director of Marketing & Customer Acquisition for Apperian
- Lauren Brubaker, Director of Demand Generation for Net Prospex
- Rachel Weeks, Director of Marketing for HealthcareSource
- Adam Barker, Director of Demand Generation for Continuum Managed Services
- Allison MacLeod, Senior Director of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations for Rapid7
- Courtney Kay, VP of Field & Product Marketing for TechTarget
- Coming Soon! – More Demand Generation All-Stars